• Advanced lighting technology overshadows vehicle headlights thus enabling to recognize the licence plate.
• Yellow bright light technology (LED’s) does not effect the driver’s view.
• Can capture licence plate at variable distances (with vari-focal lens 9~22mm).
• LED brightness settings can be done to avoid over & lack of light exposure.
• Can capture licence plate at a pre-defined distance for best view, by adjusting the park-line guide function.
• Mirror image correction.
• 1/3″ SONY super HAD II CCD, and new ISP solution design.
• 700TVL High resolution.
• Varifocal 9~22mm Lens.
• OSD menu for camera settings.
• Digital WDR function can recognize both shadow and highlight object in some backlight scene.
• Digital noise reduction can reduce the noise in low light.
• Park line guide and horizontal mirror for rear-view camera application.
• RS485 Control for IR illumination level control.
• Aluminum dye-casting construction, meets IP66 requirements.
• Suitable for extreme weather conditions has built in fan for heat ventilation & heater for mist control.
• Supports two cable glands, pre wired with camera and CDS sensor.
• Indoor Housing with mounting.
|Sensor||1/3″ Sony Super HAD II CCD|
|Pixel||795 ( H )x 596 ( V )|
|Lens||Vary focal Lens 9-22mm|
|Minimum Illumination||0.1Lux & 0Lux on Yellow Bright LED|
|Video O/P||1.0Vp-p/75O Video composite video signal|
|SN Ration||50dB (AGC OFF)|
|Electronic Shutter||PAL: 1/50 ~ 1/120000 sec|
|Power Supply||DC12V / 1A|
|Special function||OSD, Park line, Mirror, DNR|
|Illuminator||Array Yellow Bright LED – 4pcs|
|Telemetry||RS485 for IR Brightness control|
|External Control||Support Sensor Input to activate LED|
|Temperature control Heater||Heater works at -5°C & Fan works at 45°C|
|Work environment||20°C~60°C & 20%~90% RH|
|See also different:||